Check EPF Balance by Missed Call and SMS through Registered Mobile Number and E-Sewa App, Check your, EPF Passbook, EPF balance with EPF mobile App…. मिस्ड कॉल द्वारा EPF बैलेंस, मिस कॉल के माध्यम से PF बैलेंस, मिस्ड कॉल सुविधा द्वारा EPF बैलेंस की जांच करें, PF बैलेंस वाया मिस्ड कॉल, PF बैलेंस वाया EPFO ऐप, EPF अकाउंट का शेष राशि जानने के लिए SMS भेजें
It is essential to check your employee Provident Fund balance from time to time to know how much you have managed to save in your account. You can check your PF balance by giving a missed call, for that, we need valid UAN number and Registered mobile number. Once you have both, give a missed call on 011 229 01 406. You will receive an SMS that will denote your PF number, age, name, and balance. This facility is available only to UAN member and is free of cost. The Employees Provident Fund Organization introduced different methods to know about EPF they are Check EPF balance with EPF mobile App, EPF Passbook, EPF balance with EPF mobile App.
Requirement to Check EPF Balance by Missed Call Facility
- To get the EPF balance through the SMS, you must fulfill these conditions.
- You should have the UAN
- The UAN should be activated.
- Your correct mobile number should be given at UAN portal. If not change the mobile number first.
- You should call from the same mobile number which is given at UAN portal.
- Your UAN should have seeded the Bank Account number / PAN/ Aadhaar number.
How to check Your EPF Balance By missed Call Facility
- Go to http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/
- Click on the ‘e-passbook‘ option.
- This will direct you to the Member Passbook Facility page. Enter your UAN number and Password to log in.
Note: Remember, passbook will be available only after you are registered on the Member Portal. EPFO subscribers can now view their passbook and balance via the ‘View Passbook‘ option.
PF Balance Via Missed Call
One can check their EPF balance by giving a missed call to 011-22901406 from their registered mobile number, EPFO had said in a statement.
PF Balance Via EPFO App
- One can obtain their balance by using EPFO’s app – m-epf.
- Subscribers are required to select the ‘Member‘ option.
- Select ‘Balance/e-Passbook‘ option.
- Enter UAN number and password.
- View your passbook and balance.
Make sure you are using the correct mobile number for giving a missed call. You have already updated your mobile number on UAN portal while activating your UAN. If you have changed this number and your correct mobile number is not updated on UAN portal, then you need to update the correct mobile number first.
After giving miss call, you will receive an SMS in response to that missed call from EPFOHO
The SMS from Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) contains the information about the EPF balance in your account. In addition to this, the SMS will also show your UAN Number, Name, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Card Number, PAN Card Number, Total Contribution and Last Contribution.
How does the Missed Call Facility work?
The UAN which has the PAN / Bank Account number / Aadhaar number is considered as the verified UAN. When you give the mobile number during UAN activation it gets linked to UAN. The UAN member portal maintains all the information about the EPF member
Reasons for using Missed Call facility to know EPF balance
- Unlike mobile App, you don’t need a smartphone to use the missed call service. Any phone can be used for the EPF balance enquiry.
- Keeping mobile app for such a rare use not advisable. Neither every person has enough space to download many apps
- We know there are many useful apps.
- Making a call is easier than typing an SMS.
- You have to remember the code for SMS method of balance check.
- You don’t spend a paisa.
How to Check PF Balance if Missed Call Facility not working
It can happen, Sometimes, the EPF Balance by Missed Call service does not work. In such case, you can use other methods of EPF balance check. There are many ways to check EPF balance some are online while some are mobile based. However, I am also telling you about the SMS based EPF balance enquiry.
Send SMS to Know EPF account Balance
You can also check the PF account balance by sending an SMS, the EPF Balance check through the SMS gives you some additional facilities, In this method, you have the option to get the EPF account balance in your own language. Besides Hindi and English, you can choose 8 other languages. The SMS service is particularly useful when there is a network problem and you want the balance SMS in other than the English language.