EPF Balance Online check for the provident fund (PF) and EPF passbook statement inquiry through PF Number, UAN portal login, by missed call, SMS, Android app on mobile and other possible ways at http://epfindia.com….
The Government of India has given the opportunity to check employee & employers EPFO balance with interest amount with using their PF Account number, UAN and the EPFO balance and monthly salary deduction checking available by a missed call or SMS and the facility also available from an Android app. All the India citizens and employees can check the EPFO PF Balance from the following easy and simple methods from EPF INDIA web portal.
EPF Balance enquiry by EPF balance passbook UAN
The Candidates who have PF account number (UAN) they can check PF balance Status through online with using their UNA from the EPFO India official website, and this very useful to check their balance with EPF claim and enquiry status, we have provided simple steps to check epf status with passbook balance enquiry just follow.
- first, go the Employes provident fund organization of India official web portal of http://www.epfindia.com/
- Now Select employee & employers regional office portal of epf from candidate epf account is maintained zone, and follow the link to get EPF regional sites http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/EPF_RelatedSites.php?id=sm13_index
- Or directly check your PF balance click the link http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYEPFB.php and follow the Click here to Know your PF Balance
- Now select your PF office State and Select your office which is epf account is maintained, the EPFO website will provide details from 120 offices in the state
- Now Click on the office and enter Employee PF Account Number, Name (as appears in EPF Slip) and registered mobile number
- Now Select the “I Agree” and click on submit option
Than your epf balance present month and complete details will be displayed and an SMS will be sent to employee or employers registered mobile number.
How to Download – EPF Passbook Online
Candidate can download their EPF passbook online to check their PF balance statement, please to login to epfindia.gov.in with your PF account number than the employer can view your epf passbook download history with the download of epf passbook from epfo portal.
EPFO Balance Check – EPF Passbook Statement
- Candidate can visit www.epfindia.gov.in
- Now Select balance check option under services option
- Then click on the epf balance,
- Now select your state (which state you are from )and choose regional PF offices.
- Now enter pf number. mobile no, name as per the document.
- Click and agree to check your balance status.
- EPF balance details by SMS to registered mobile number
How to Check EPF Balance inquiry by SMS
The Employes provident fund organization of India has given the facility to check PF balance by SMS from the registered mobile number of the employee or employees, the candidates who need to check their PF balance status they can send an SMS with their UAN: (universal account number) from registered mobile from the following format to check PF Balance.
Type EPFOHOUAN ENG to 7738299899
The candidates can get their PF balance status in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Bengali and other different languages as per candidate interest.
Get EPF Balance Statement through a Missed Call
The Employes provident fund organization of India has provided the service from the year of 2015, the candidates can give a missed call to EPFO customer care number of 01122901406 to get their PF Balance through SMS, the Candidate will get PF balance status till the date of the account.
Why have not get details with EPF Missed call service – Not getting my PF details by missed call why
The Candidates who have not received their PF Balance inquiry through missed call service they can check their UAN Number, Valid Mobile number, Aadhaar Card Number, PAN Card and bank details are linked or not to EPFO activated account.
EPF Balance inquiry Check Android App Download
The EPFO India has provided PF Balance Check service from their m-epf APP for Android users, candidates can install the epf app and submit your UAN details and get PF Balance enquiry status.
Download EPF Balance check Android App from Google Play Store at https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=powered%20by%2CIS-Division%2C%20EPF%20India&hl=en
Check EPF Balance by UAN Number
- Go to the UAN Member portal of https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Login with using UAN and Password
- Select the options for PF account balance or UAN statement
- Now you can seen print or download PF Balance Statement
That’s it the employee & employees provident fund (PF) balance inquiry status with EPF passbook print, if you have any questions on PF Balance Check please write a comment to get reply to solve your problems.