EPF India Provide EPF Passbook Download Facility from New Portal of Employer’s Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), the Pensioner can download Passbook from EPF India New Portal….. EPF पासबुक डाउनलोड सुविधा – नया पोर्टल, EPFO पासबुक तक पहुंच, EPFO पासबुक कैसे डाउनलोड करें, पेंशनभोगी EPFO इंडिया न्यू पोर्टल से पासबुक डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं
The recent past, it was tough time for all the employers to know about their EPF account balance as they should wait till the statement slips are to be arrived from their HR/Employee under whom they are employed to. Days are changed now, Employer’s Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is providing us with numerous valuable services which helps in reducing time consumption of which the employers are vested till now. Now members with activated UANs (Universal Account Numbers) can check their EPF balance, download their EPF passbook and withdraw their EPF using online facility. A new portal for downloading EPF Passbook is recently launched with improved speed. The step by step procedure for downloading your EPF passbook is given below.
The UAN is a 12-digit number allotted to employee who is contributing to EPF will be generated for each of the PF member by EPFO. The UAN will act as an umbrella for the multiple Member Ids allotted to an individual by different establishments and also remains same through the lifetime of an employee. It does not change with the change in jobs. The idea is to link multiple Member Identification Numbers (Member Id) allotted to a single member under single Universal Account Number. This will help the member to view details of all the Member Identification Numbers (Member Id) linked to it.
The Major benefit of UAN or Universal Account Number will include easy tagging of multiple Employee’s Provident Fund Member Id under a single number, thus reducing the confusion. The UAN will help in easy transfer and withdrawals of claims. Along with this services like Online Pass-Book, SMS Services on each deposit of contribution and Online KYC Update can be provided on the basis of UAN number.
There are new UAN portal start to check your EPF balance and nowadays all the details like how to check UAN status, download UAN EPF passbook, check EPF balance,provident fund claims and many more facility provided by new UAN portal.
Access to EPF Passbook
To avail the e-Passbook facility, you will have to compulsorily register on the EPFO official website. The Following details will have to be filled in while registering:
- Your mobile number
- PAN number
- Aadhar Card number
- National Population Register number
- Bank account number
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Passport number
- Ration Card number
- Your name as on the official documents
- Email ID
You will get a captcha image, which you must type in the box provided and you will get the PIN.
The PIN will be received on your registered mobile number via SMS. After you submit the form, you will get a confirmation on your registered mobile and it completes the registration process. You can then login to the member portal and check your EPF PORTAL ONLINE.
How to Download EPF Passbook?
EPF or Employees Provident Fund is a retirement scheme in India that provides benefits to salaried individuals. In this scheme, the employer and employee both contribute equal amount so they can enjoy its benefits at retirement.The EPF account holders can check their EPF account statement online through the online passbook facility that is the e-Passbook. Through the EPF e-Passbook one can easily get all the details of your EPF balance and you can check the status at all times.
The following is the process to generate your EPF e-Passbook:
- Once you have logged in to the member portal, you will get a screen that you can alter your details and also download e-Passbook from this page
- When you select download, you will be asked to select the state and you will have to select the PF office of that state.
- If you have no idea which is your PF office, you can find the details at http://epf-india.co.in/
- You can then enter the EPF account number and your name that is the same as in your EPFO records
- Fill in the captcha details and avail the PIN number
- Enter the pin number that you receive on your registered mobile number via SMS
- Finally hit the button – Get Detail. You can then download the PDF e-Passbook
Note: The EPF e-Passbook is available to those whose employer has uploaded the e-Challan and return.
- This facility is only for the members registered on the Unified Member Portal to view the Member Passbook. If you are not a registered member then you need to visit Unified Member Portal (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/) toactivate your UAN number
- EPF passbook will be available after 6 Hours of registration at Unified Member Portal
- Any changes in the credentials at Unified Member Portal will be effective at this new portal after 6 Hours.
- EPF passbook will have all the entries which have been reconciled at the EPFO field offices.
- EPF passbook download facility is not available for the Exempted Establishments Members / Settled Members / Inoperative Members
EPF Passbook Download Through EPFO Mobile App
EPFO mobile app is an m-Governance initiative. EPFO members can activate their respective UAN on the go. You can access your PF accounts to view balance and claim status. We have listed all the facilities you will get on EPF app. It will show you how well you can use this application once you download. EPF pensioners can also download this app to check pension status.
Step Wise Procedure to Download EPF mobile app – EPF Passbook Download
1. Use above link and click on install button.
2. Download the file to your phone.S
3. Open the APK package in your phone and install it.
4. You can instantly start using the app
EPFO members will get following benefits with UAN mobile app
5. Activate UAN accounts from your smartphone
6. Check monthly provident fund balance
7. Download EPF passbook
8. Check EPF pension disbursement status and amounts
An employer can also download mEPF mobile app to view remittance details of the provident fund amounts.
If you have already downloaded EPFO mobile app, you can activate your UAN. Here is a guide for UAN activation. Mobile application makes it easier to activate UAN. Other option is to activate through the UAN portal.
1. Open the app and select the ‘member’ tab.
2. Now, select UAN activation option.
3. Enter your provident fund account number.
4. Enter UAN number and your mobile number.
5. Fill all the details including your EPFO office.
After providing all the information in the form, your UAN will be activated.
If you are an avid user of smart phone, downloading app will make life easier. With the EPF mobile app, members can easily check their PF balance anytime. EPF passbook, pension details, and many other facilities are available with the app.