How to check your EPF balance online, view statement and download , Epf Passbook Download online UAN New Portal check Balance EPFO, UMANG App Provide EPF India Services for PF Account Passbook Download, Follow the EPF Passbook Download Via UMANG App …..
Now, Employees Provident Fund Organization is providing services through UMANG app, the online services provided by EPFO are employee centric, general search services and employer centric services with utmost accuracy and quality.
What UMANG App
- UMANG, is a Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance. It is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD). It is an evolving platform designed for citizens of India to offer them access to the pan India e-Gov services from the Central, State, Local Bodies, and Agencies of government on app, web, SMS, and IVR channels.
- It is claimed that UMANG will revolutionize the way how an Indian citizen avails government services today, claims the Government. UMANG will enable citizens to download a single mobile app instead of multiple apps for each department and make it easy for them to discover government services.
- It will suggest you link Aadhaar. However, it is not mandatory link Aadhaar with Umang App. However, it will be beneficial for you to link Aadhaar with Umang App.
- It is available in 13 languages such as English, Hindi, Assamese, Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada, Odia,Punjabi, Malyalam, Marathi, Tamil,Telugu,Urdu.
- Currently, around 42 services are linked to Umang App like EPFO, PAN, NPS, CBSE, Path Shala, GST, HP Gas, Bharat Gas, Indane Gas, Digi Locker etc.
Services Provided By UMANG Under EPFO
Applying for a New PAN: Attaining a new PAN (permanent account number) is minutes away with the UMANG app. If you have already done so, you can also check the status of the application or do e-KYC by providing your Aadhaar number.
Looking for a job? If you are seeking employment opportunities, register yourself under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, which will send you job alerts. States such as Gujarat has integrated Online Job Application System with UMANG app to alert people on government job openings.
Gas cylinder refill: Currently, Bharatgas, Hindustan Petroleum, Indane subscribers can book a refill or place an order for a double cylinder. Additionally, users can also keep track of their order history. However, you must register the same mobile number with the app that you have with the agency.
Passport Seva service: Calculate the fee, locate a center, check appointment availability and get advice on the documents needed to be submitted for your passport.
Pension system service: If you have a National Pension System (NPS) account, you can check current holdings and account details, change address, submit request for an e-mail transaction alert and keep track of the contributions made. Pensioners can also avail digital life certificate or Jeevan praman.
CBSE Service: Users can locate CBSE schools, find examination centers as well as view their Class 10 and Class 12 results.
How To EPF Passbook Download Via UMANG App ?
- To avail the services of UMANG app, you must have it on your smartphone, The app is available for Android, Windows and iOS platform. Thus, any smartphone user can enjoy its benefit.
- During the UMANG Installation, you have to choose the desired language and verify the mobile number through the OTP. It also asks permission for call and SMS. The UMANG App suggest enrolling your ‘Aadhaar’ as various government services are linked to it. Thus, it would be beneficial to link the Aadhaar with UAN.
- You would see many government services on UMANG platform. You can browse for EPFO. Else, it is easier to search ‘EPFO’ from the search box. You would see the EPFO icon.
- You can get various EPF services through the UMANG app. The most useful one is the EPF passbook view/ download
- An employer can also use this app to check transaction status and remittance detail. There are some general services as well such as establishment search and EPFO office search.
- In this section, you would see the column to view Passbook. Tap on the Blue ribbon. Now you have to enter the UAN of required EPF account. Once you enter the UAN, an OTP would be sent to the registered mobile number.
- After the OTP authentication, you would see the EPF account details. It also shows the EPF balance status. The EPF balance is divided into employer contribution, employee contribution, and pension contribution.
- As You can seep EPF Balance status check is very easy through the UMANG App and EPF Passbook Download Via UMANG App. However, if you find it difficult, you can try other methods of PF balance check. Even missed call and SMS can give you the EPF account details.
For any help related to UMANG App:
- By Call: UMANG App customer care Toll-Free Number is 1800115246. UMANG has a dedicated customer support for your convenience to EPF Passbook Download Via UMANG App from 8 am to 8 pm on all days of the week.
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Website: https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/
- In my opinion downloading of UMANG app is very useful and provides all the EPFO service at your doorsteps.