Forgot UAN Password – Change or Reset your EPF Account UAN Password if you have lost or forgotten, the PF Account holders can change Forgotten UAN Password through EPF India website using UAN Password Reset Option…..UAN पासवर्ड भूल गए, कैसे रीसेट करें और ईपीएफ UAN पासवर्ड बदलें, UAN पासवर्ड रिसेट भूल गए, UAN में लॉग इन करने के बाद UAN पासवर्ड कैसे रीसेट करें और बदलें
This is the facility provided by EPFO to the employees who forgot the password to operate the EPF account. This gives information about how to reset and change UAN password when you have your mobile number with UAN registered with you but you have forgotten your UAN password.
Forgot UAN Password Reset – Overview of Steps to Change Mobile Number in UAN if forgotten Password and Mobile Number Changed
Step 1: Go to Manager Users and Click on Contact Details from the menu
Step 2: Choose the checkbox next to Change Mobile No.
Step 3: Enter the New mobile No and also Re-enter the same in two boxes
Step 4: Click on Get Authorization Pin
Step 5: Enter the Authorization Pin to get the mobile number changed
Forgot UAN Password – Steps to Recover and Reset UAN password if Mobile Number is not Changes
- Go to EPFO website at UAN home
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Enter your UAN number and Captcha. Click on Verify.
- The mobile number mapped to your UAN will be shown. If you want to change the mobile Number you can click on No.
- Click on Get Authorized Pin
- If OTP is successfully sent, you will see the message OTP is successfully sent. If the website is unable to send the OTP (due to heavy traffic) you will get the window with message Failed to send OTP. Please try again later. Then try the steps mentioned above again after some time.
- If OTP is sent successfully, then you will get the OTP on your mobile number registered with the UAN.
- Enter the OTP Pin at Enter Authorization PIN.
- Enter the New Password.
- Confirm the New Password.
- Click Submit button.
- You will get a window saying password successfully changed.
- Login to UAN New Website with UAN number and new Password.
Forgot UAN Password – Details on how to Reset and Change UAN password after Logging in UAN
This is a 12-digit number allotted to employee who is contributing to EPF will be generated for each of the PF member by EPFO. The UAN will act as an umbrella for the multiple Member Ids allotted to an individual by different establishments and also remains same through the lifetime of an employee. It does not change with the change in jobs. The idea is to link multiple Member Identification Numbers (Member Id) allotted to a single member under single Universal Account Number. This will help the member to view details of all the Member Identification Numbers (Member Id) linked to it. The major contribution of it is no two members will have the same UAN number.
- Visit UAN member e-seva portal by clicking here.
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Fill up your UAN Number and Enter Captcha Text.
- Click on Submit button.
- The screen will show that “Your password has been reset and new log-in details has been sent to your registered mobile.”
- You will get SMS on your registered mobile number mentioning your username and password
- Login via new password to UAN Member portal and change your password.
When does one set up UAN password – Forgot UAN Password
- Visit Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Member e-SEWA website –
- On right hand side in login section, you can see Forgot Password link.
- Enter your UAN Number and Captcha code and click on Submit button After this just have a look on first two and last digit of mobile number and click on “Yes” button in-front of Do you wish to send OTP on the above mobile number?
- Now they will send OTP to your registered Mobile Number, Enter the received OTP and Click on Verify button
- Once your OTP verified, you will get next screen to enter your new password. Just enter and re-enter the new password and click on Submit button to finish the password reset process.
- You would also get a SMS on your registered mobile, you have successfully change your password against UAN on UAN Member portal.