Link UAN With Aadhaar – EKYC Portal-EPFO, How to link Aadhaar to EPF Online without login?, Aadhaar Linking to PF Account Number, How to Link Aadhaar to EPF (UAN) Account Online Without Login at EPF India Portal for UAN Aadhaar Update….. खाता बिना ऑनलाइन लॉगइन करने के लिए EPFO (UAN) खाते से लिंक कैसे करें
Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has provided a dedicated link on EPFO portal for linking Aadhaar to EPF (UAN) account online without login, If your details of UAN not matching with Aadhaar details like name, gender and date of birth, then you can update the UAN details online. EPFO launched an online facility for its subscribers to link their 12-digit unique Aadhaar number with their Universal (portable PF) Account Number (UAN) on Oct 2017. Using new facility eKYC at EPFO’s website
www.epfindia.gov.in,EPFO members can online link their respective UAN with Aadhaar. In this process, your employer is not involved.
Why Link Aadhar to EPF (UAN) Account?
- Aadhaar is one of the important KYC (Know Your Customer) document which contains details like your name, date of birth and address details along with your photo.
- By linking Aadhaar to EPF, you will make it easy to merge multiple UAN numbers into single UAN
- Aadhaar is used as Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Address (POA). This will reduce the number of documents to upload into a single document.
- During withdrawal process of EPF, it makes easy for EPFO to verify your KYC credentials at ease
- These are the major benefits for link Aadhaar to EPF. There may be some different views of making Aadhaar linking as mandatory. But going forward Aadhaar may be one of the important document of your authentication.
How to Link Aadhaar to EPF (UAN) Account Online Without Login
- Visit EPF website http://www.epfindia.com/site_en
- Under Online Services section you will find the link to eKYC Portal.
- On clicking eKYC portal you will be taken to new eKYC portal. This portal contains two sections. The first section is for EPFO field officer and second for EPFO Member
- In EPFO member section you need to click on “LINK UAN AADHAAR”.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to provide your UAN and Mobile Number. After providing this detail click on “Generate OTP” button
- OTP will be generated and sent to your UAN linked mobile number. You need to enter OTP and your Aadhaar Number
- After Entering Aadhaar Number click on Submit button
- On successful Validation, your Aadhaar will be linked to UAN. Note – You may face issue while updating your Aadhaar. The reason could be a mismatch between your credential provided to the UIDAI and EPFO. Mainly change of name or date of birth etc
- In this case you need to update your Aadhaar Information by visiting Aadhaar update portal.
How to check if your Aadhaar is linked to your EPF (UAN) account
In case you have submitted your KYC earlier and you want to know the status follow the process given below
- Visit eKYC portal. Under EPFO Member section you will find “TRACK EKYC” link.
- On clicking this link, you will be taken to another page asking for UAN number for tracking EKYC
- Provide your UAN Number and click on TRACK EKYC button
- The system will provide information about your KYC status. If your Aadhaar is linked earlier and the system finds some mismatch it will also display warning/update information
Note – This is additional facility provided for linking Aadhaar with UAN. The earlier facility of login into Unified portal and updating KYC information will continue.